Zucchini Crab Cakes
This dish actually contains no crab - however, they look and taste as though they do.
- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 seeded, de-veined and finely chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, egg, and butter or margarine. Add remaining ingredients, except the flour and oil.
2. Shape mixture into patties. Dredge in flour.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium high heat until hot. Fry patties in oil until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with tomato sour cream sauce or remoulade sauce.
You'll also love
- Scallop and Mushroom Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA ALLA RUSTICA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Battered Deep Fried Corn on The Cob 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- helen's pumpkin bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Chicken, Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Towers with Avocado &... 0/5 (0 Votes)