Easy Lemon Pudding Cake
Friends and family will love this cake! The gooey lemon pudding will have everyone scraping their spoons in their bowls to get the last bit of goodness. Enjoy!
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (3-ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Powdered sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13- by 9-inch pan.
Add cake mix to a large bowl and make a well in the center. Add eggs, 1 1/4 cups water and vegetable oil to the well. Mix until well combined with a handheld mixer. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
In another bowl, add lemon pudding, 1 1/4 cups water and milk. Mix until well combined. Drop spoonfuls of the pudding mixture onto the cake batter, making sure to cover evenly. Using a spatula, spread out the lemon pudding.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
- Healthy, Low-Calorie Chicken... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry, Mango & Rose Pavlova 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry-Sour Cream Pound Cake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon-Dill Orzo Pasta Salad with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted-Fruit Salad with Lemon... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake with Cake Mix 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Chocolate challah bread pudding... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Pound Cake 4.1/5 (43 Votes)