Raspberry Coconut Popsicle
Cool and refreshing, these popsicles are healthy, too! With the mix of berries and coconut water, you feel good eating these. Perfect for a hot summer day, or any time of the year!
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 cups water
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 ounce Dixie cups, about 30
- 20 to 30 Popsicle sticks
Add raspberries, blueberries, coconut milk, water, apple juice and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
Carefully pour mixture into your 5 ounce Dixie cups, filling 2/3 of the way.
Place in the freezer for 30 minutes (set your timer) until they are slushy enough that the popsicle sticks will stand upright. Insert your wooden sticks, and continue to freeze until the popsicles are completely frozen, about 6 hours.
When you’re ready to enjoy, cut and tear the Dixie cups off of the popsicles and voila – Enjoy!
Makes about 20 popsicles
You'll also love
- Eggs - Baked Eggs in Tomatoes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Ham & Cheese... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pink Stuff with Macadamia Nuts &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry Buttermilk Cobbler 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cupcake... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crunchy Coconut Shrimp 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Raspberry Whoopie Pies 4/5 (2 Votes)