ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH ANCHOVY AIOLI
- In a large pot:
- 2 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 2 tb. butter 1 tb. crushed red pepper flakes 1 tb. sugar 1 by leaf 8 c. water
- bring to boil and add one head of cauliflower with leaves removed and base trimmed. Simmer turning occasionally until knife pierces easily about 15-20 min.
- Transfer to buttered baking sheet until browned about 25-30 min. at 425
- Anchovy Aioli:
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. water
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1 2oz. can of chopped anchovies in olive oil
- 1-2 tbs. of lemon juice
Finely grate garlic into bowl. Add water & egg yolk. Whisk to combine. While whisking add olive oil until thickened. Stir in chopped anchoviews and lemon juice.
Serve cauliflower with a bowl of aioli for dipping.
You'll also love
- Swiss Chard Stems, Grilled with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Egg Salad Crostini with White... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tennessee Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old South Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potato Balls with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LOBSTER ROASTED WITH GINGER -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey-Glazed Coconut Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Maple Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)