Trisha Yearwood's Sugared Pecans
Candied pecans are a sweet treat that's great as a dessert or as a quick snack. They are wildly addictive and super easy and fast to make!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups pecan halves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a large baking sheet with sides with aluminum foil. Pour the butter onto the lined sheet. In a large bowl, mix the egg whites, sugar and cinnamon. Add the pecan halves and toss until they are fully coated. Spread the pecans onto the baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the pecans every 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Pecans will crisp as they cool.
You'll also love
- Glazed Flat Apple Pie 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Dreamy Orange Summer Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Chicken Wings with Tomatoes 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Pork Chops & Rice in an Instant... 3.6/5 (343 Votes)
- Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso... 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Jello Shot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies & Simple... 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Candy Corn Cake Pops 4.5/5 (62 Votes)