Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken is a perfect weeknight meal that tastes like you've spent hours making it! Serve with some rice or pasta, with the extra sauce on the side.
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup chicken broth
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat and set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, and thyme, then stir. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low.
Stir in spinach, simmer until spinach has wilted and the sauce has thickened. Return chicken to the skillet.
Bake at 400°F / 200°C for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Casserole 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole... 4.3/5 (85 Votes)
- K's Delicious Ranch Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Sweet Honey-Soy Chicken Legs 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Sweet Cream Bundt Cake 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips 4.7/5 (40 Votes)