Simple to make. Refreshing and delicious.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can mandarin oranges (with liquid)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375* and lightly grease and flour an 8x8 pan.
Combine the flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
In a separate bowl, mix the egg, oil and can of mandarins with liquid together.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well. Pour into an 8x8 pan.
Bake at 375* for 25 to 30 minutes.
Melt the butter and brown sugar. Brown in the oven for 5 minutes, watching carefully.
Serve with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Coconut Flour Orange... 4.3/5 (110 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey Breast with Herbed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef/Venison Stew (LL Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GRATIN OF SWEETBREADS WITH GARLIC 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork: Paleo/Nectarine and Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golden Peach Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mar-a-Lago Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Parfait Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)