Grilled Pesto Chicken Kebab
Tender pieces of chicken are marinated in pesto and grilled with tomatoes to create an explosion of summer flavor.
- 1 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts or walnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1″ cubes
- cherry tomatoes
- wooden skewers
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from jamesandeverett.com
Place basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and walnuts in a food processor. Slowly add oil while pulsing. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Cut chicken into one inch cubes and place in a large zip-lock bag. Add pesto mixture to the bag and allow chicken to marinade for at least an hour or up to four.
Soak wooden skewers in water while chicken is marinating.
Alternate chicken and tomatoes on the skewers.
Heat grill and brush to clean. Place skewers on the grill over medium low heat. Cook for 5 – 8 minutes. Turn and cook for another 5 – 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
You'll also love
- Flat Belly - Mediterranean Chicken... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken with Grilled Veggies and... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Mulligatawny... 3.9/5 (67 Votes)
- Roasted Pineapple Rum Chicken 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters with... 3.9/5 (58 Votes)
- Charcoal-Grilled Barbecued Chicken... 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Low-Carb Pesto Chicken & Veggie... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Pesto Chicken 4.4/5 (16 Votes)