Olive Tapenade Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Colossal Green Olives
- 8 Peppadew Peppers
- 2 Tablespoons Capers
- 1 large clove Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh-squeezed Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro (additional for garnish)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In the bowl of your food processor, pulse together the olives, peppers, capers, and garlic.
Add the lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, and the balsamic, and give it another whirl or two until you achieve a texture you are happy with.
Allow to chill at least a few hours (ideally overnight) to let the flavors blend.
Just before getting ready to stuff your tomatoes, add the 3T chopped cilantro (you don't want to add it too early and have it turn dark).
Cut a sliver off the tops of your tomatoes and core out the insides.
Fill the tomatoes with the Tapenade and sprinkle additional cilantro over your serving platter.
You'll also love
- Fried Green Tomatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ricotta, Apricot & Crisp... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Bake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- German Potato-Krout Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Meatloaf with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Pepper Shooters 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Greek Marinated Roasted Peppers,... 4/5 (1 Votes)