Loaded Mashed Potato Balls with Bacon Bits
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 oz block cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked, crumbled
Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, green onion, and 1/4 cup of the bacon crumbles.
Shape mashed potatoes into 1 in. balls.
Put a cube of cheese into the potato ball and mash potatoes around it until cheese is completely covered.
Dip them into the eggs, then dredge in the bacon bits.
Place onto cookie sheet or baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15- 20 mins or until cheese is oozing out.
You'll also love
- Fried Mashed Potato Balls 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potato Balls 3.7/5 (81 Votes)
- LOBSTER ROASTED WITH GINGER -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Habanero Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BEER AND BROWN SUGAR KIELBASA &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Habanero Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Pea Coleslaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)