Pesto Chicken Pasta
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 package (16 ounce) penne (or preferred) pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 min then drain.
2. Heat butter and olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Saute chicken and garlic until chicken is almost cooked.
4. Reduce heat and stir in salt, pepper, cream, pesto and Parmesan cheese.
5. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside.
6. Stir in pasta.
You'll also love
- Spring English Pea & Tarragon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey & White Bean Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala and Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven Beer Can Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ragin' Cajun Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Mushroom Chicken & Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mascarpone Cheese & Pesto Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe