- 1 lb. ground beef
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 6 med. potatoes, baked
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 3 slices process cheese, halved
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from mydailymoment.com
Brown beef in 1 tbsp. butter in skillet; add the salt and pepper; set aside.
Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp into large bowl. Mash and add remaining butter and the milk.
Beat well and add beef and remaining ingredients, except cheese. Fill shells with the mixture and put on baking sheet.
Top each with a half slice of cheese and bake in hot oven, 400 degrees, about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Kale Chips with Toasted Lemon Zest 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Orange Cake Roll 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Salsa Verde Turkey Burger 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef or Deer Sandwiches 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Poblano, Mushroom and Potato Tacos 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Corned Beef Soup 4.7/5 (11 Votes)