Corned Beef Soup
What you can do with all that leftover Corned Beef.
- 3 C diced cooked corned beef
- 1 lb diced honeygold potatoes
- 1/2 lb diced carrots
- 1/2 C cooked shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 C corned beef juice (from the cooked corned beef)
- 3 C water
- salt & pepper to taste
Placed all ingredients in a large stock pot. Cook until potatoes and carrots are tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Umm Umm good. A good use of your left over corned beef....
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheddar Turkey Casserole 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Black Garlic Linguine 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Corn Salsa 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Smoked Mac 'n Cheese with Bacon &... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Beef Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Rosemary Lamb Kofte With Creamed... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)