These Peach Dumplings are unbelievably delicious! They are so good at any time of the year. You can also try this recipe with other fruits.
- 2 whole large canned peaches
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cut both peaches into 8 slices. Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour entire mixture over peaches. Pour orange juice around the edges of the pan.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.
You'll also love
- Canning Blueberry Pie Filling 3.9/5 (80 Votes)
- Lazy Beef Stew 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Cooper's BBQ/Mop Sauce 3.8/5 (138 Votes)
- Award Winning Peaches and Cream Pie 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Sloppy Lasagne 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 4.2/5 (51 Votes)