Key Lime Pie
Key lime pie is everyone's favorite. Tart and a little bit of sweetness flavor will please any crowd and it's super simple to make!
- 1 (10-inch) pie crust
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 ounces of lime juice
- Whipped cream
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat egg yolks with condensed milk, lime juice.
Pour into piecrust and bake at 325˚F for 40 minutes.
Chill and top with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Coconut Poke Cake 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Lemon Pasta Salad (made a day in... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- 3D Chocolate Cheesecake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- World’s Best Swiss Buttercream 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Pull-Aparts 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil (with Lime... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)