Key Lime Pie
Key lime pie is everyone's favorite. Tart and a little bit of sweetness flavor will please any crowd and it's super simple to make!
- 1 (10-inch) pie crust
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 ounces of lime juice
- Whipped cream
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat egg yolks with condensed milk, lime juice.
Pour into piecrust and bake at 325˚F for 40 minutes.
Chill and top with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken, Broccoli &... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Banana Split Milk Shake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Cream Puff Cake 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Savory Ham & Cheese Muffins 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Quick Lemon Lover Baked Doughnuts 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 4.2/5 (49 Votes)