Lazy Beef Stew
Feeling lazy? We have the perfect recipe for you! This delicious slow cooked Lazy Beef Stew is sure to satisfy. Stew features beef, potatoes, carrots, peas in a broth of tomato soup. Yum!
- 1 pound raw stew meat, diced into small pieces
- 2 large carrots, sliced thin
- 2 large potatoes, diced
- 1 can tomato soupm undiluted
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 small onion, diced small
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from community.qvc.com
Put all ingredients in a roasting pan or casserole dish.
Cover and bake 5 hours, in a slow oven at 250 degrees fahrenheit.
Must cook slow, makes delicious gravy.