Crustless Tuna Quiche
- 2 (6 ounce) tuna in water drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese 4 ounces
- 1 medium onion chopped 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
Heat oven to 350º.
Spray pie plate, 9 × 1 1/4 inches, with nonstickcookingspray.
Toss tuna, cheese, onion and flour;
spread in pie plate.
Beat eggsand egg whites slightly in small bowl;
beat in remaining ingredients.
Pouregg mixture over tuna mixture.
Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or untilknife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 10 minutes beforecutting.