Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
In a 4 1/2 quart pot/pan brown the ground turkey over medium heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened.
Add tomato paste and crushed tomatoes, stirring until all is combined.
Add chicken broth to thin it down a little bit.
Add spices, butter, and salt and pepper and allow to simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes (just long enough to boil the water and cook the pasta!).
Taste and adjust seasonings to preference.
You'll also love
- Virgin Pineapple Daiquiri 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Rob's Famous Barbecued Shrimp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sous Vide Pork Chile Verde 4/5 (3 Votes)
- BACON EGG & CHEESE BISCUIT... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Wings and Gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ground Turkey with Potatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Ground... 0/5 (0 Votes)