Baked Garlic Lemon Pickerel
- 1 lb pickerel fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
1.In small bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and onion.
2.Place fillets in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread oil and lemon mixture over the fish.
3.Bake fish in 450°F oven for about 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque.
You'll also love
- Bagna Cauda - Olive Oil Anchovy Dip 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Houston's Honey Lime Vinaigrette 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Apple Juice CROCK... 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Papa Murphy's Gourmet Chicken... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Garlic Herb Pepperoni Bread (bread... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Sourdough Cookies 3.7/5 (11 Votes)