Baked Garlic Lemon Pickerel
- 1 lb pickerel fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
1.In small bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and onion.
2.Place fillets in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread oil and lemon mixture over the fish.
3.Bake fish in 450°F oven for about 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque.
You'll also love
- Bow Tie Pasta Salad with Chicken... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Onion Horseradish Sauce for Fondue... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mock Apple Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peach Angel Food cupcakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Frozen Blueberry Lemonade 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Paprika rubbed Chicken with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Herbed Garlic Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)