Baked Garlic Lemon Pickerel
- 1 lb pickerel fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
1.In small bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and onion.
2.Place fillets in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread oil and lemon mixture over the fish.
3.Bake fish in 450°F oven for about 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (324 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)