3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
This 3-ingredient recipe for slow cooker peach cobbler is not only incredibly easy it’s also super delicious. You’re going to love how you can enjoy the delicious taste of cobbler this summer without having to turn on your oven. The slow cooker can be really awesome in the summer…no heating up your kitchen. All the heat from the slow cooker is really kept to the pot. (I do feel that this recipe would translate well to the dutch oven…give it a try when you’re camping and let me know what you think!).
- 6 large peaches, peeled and sliced (this will seem like a lot of peaches but believe me, you won't regret it)
- 1 white cake mix, unprepared
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from 365daysofcrockpot.com
Place sliced peaches in bottom of slow cooker
Cut the butter into the cake mix with a pastry blender until crumbly.
Sprinkle cake mix mixture over peaches.
Place paper towel or dish towel on top of slow cooker and seal with slow cooker's lid. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for about 4 hours.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Nutty Blueberry Crumble 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.2/5 (104 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatballs &... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Lower-Sugar Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Peach, Raspberry with almond milk... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- "This is the best Peach Cobbler 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
Review this recipe