A moist and dense pumpkin bread topped with cinnamon sugar.
- 1 - 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 2/3 C water
- 3 C granulated sugar
- 3 + 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 + 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 + 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 + 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour, OR line with parchment paper, three (3) - 7" x 3" loaf pans. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, oil, water, and sugar until combined. Set aside.
3. In another medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet and whisk until just combined. Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pans, around halfway full.
5. For the topping: mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the batter.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.**
**Note: You can cover the loaves with aluminum foil if you find the top is getting too brown. Leave this for the last 10 minutes or so.
You'll also love
- Beef pochero 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Pastries 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Sour apple vodka cupcakes 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Agave and Whisky-Glazed Sweet... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Asparagus Casserole 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Muffins 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cauliflower Feta Meatballs and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)