Bacon Wrapped Bananas
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 ripe bananas, each cut into 5 chunks
- 10 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 20 toothpicks
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Whisk soy sauce and honey together in a large bowl; add bananas and stir to coat bananas in marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove banana chunks and reserve marinade.
Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
Wrap bananas with bacon and secure by threading a toothpick through the bacon. Dip wrapped bananas in reserved marinade and arrange on a baking sheet.
Broil in the preheated oven until bacon is browned and crispy, 8 to 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Tennessee Peach Pudding 3.8/5 (46 Votes)
- Apple Butter Thumbprint Cookies 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Venison Stroganoff 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Country Style Pork Ribs Electric... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK CHOPS, CABBAGE, POTATO... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Orzo with Bacon & Peas 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Chicken &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Pudding Trifle 5/5 (1 Votes)