- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb venison meat
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 3 cups cut up mushrooms
- 1 beef bouillon
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- hot cooked egg noodles
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the venison and cook until it is well browned. Add the onions, garlic, parsley and mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms are tender.
Remove the venison mixture from the skillet. Stir the bouillon, water and wine in the skillet. Heat to boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the sour cream and flour in a small bowl. Add the flour mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens.
Return everything to the pot and cook until hot. Serve over noodles.
You'll also love
- Black Bean Soup with Lime... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Patti laBelle's Lemon Bars 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Country Style Pork Ribs Electric... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK CHOPS, CABBAGE, POTATO... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- BAKED CORNISH HEN CUMBERLAND 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pappardelle with Veal and Mushroom... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hunter's Venison Stew 4.2/5 (17 Votes)