PORK CHOPS, CABBAGE, POTATO CASSEROLE
- 1 1/2 lbs pork chops
- 1 medium onion, coarse chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder...
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup ( don't substitute)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 head cabbage, sliced
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
Brown pork chops, onions, and seasonings in oil.
Take chops out of pan and set aside.
Add celery soup and milk to the same pan with the onions and simmer until heated through.
Put one half of the sliced potatoes in a sprayed casserole pan.
Place one half of the cabbage over potatoes.
Pour one half of soup mixture over that.
Place browned pork chops on top.
Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Remove cover last 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- 2016 Ham and Macaroni au Gratin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Orzo with Bacon & Peas 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Wilted Spinach Salad with grilled... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Enchiladas Fantasticas 5/5 (2 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoked Char Siu Pork Shoulder... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Amish One-Pan Ground Beef and... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage and Dumplings 4.3/5 (3 Votes)