Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Fall flavors are in season. This Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is delicious and always a crowd pleaser.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) prepared pie crust (or Graham cracker crust, whichever you prefer)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 235mins
Preheat oven to 325˚F.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Blend in eggs one at a time.
Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended.
Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set.
Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Cover with whipped topping before serving.
You'll also love
- COUNTRY BEEF AND VEGETABLE STEW 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry Filled Ableskiver 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Eggplant Parmesan Lasagna 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Hoppin' John 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Hot Wings in an Air Fryer 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Sassy Bacon & Cabbage 4.4/5 (22 Votes)