Hot Wings in an Air Fryer
Chicken wings prepared in an air fryer are hot, spicy and super easy to make using an air fryer! Perfect for a game day party appetizer.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 12 wings and drummies
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
If not already done so at the store, cut off the pointed joint of the wing. Wash and pat dry the wings and drummies.
In a small saucepan melt the butter over low heat. When melted, take off heat and stir in the hot sauce.
Take 1/2 of the sauce mixture and coat the wings and drummies evenly. Put into a preheated air fryer at 400°F. Cook (shaking a few times through the cooking process) until nice and brown - about 20 to 25 minutes. Take out of air fryer and coat the cooked pieces with the remaining sauce.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and some celery sticks.
You'll also love
- Classic Hot Wings 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Low Carb Deviled Chicken Salad 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Sassy Bacon & Cabbage 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Crisp Bites 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Pull-Apart Bread 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Pulled Pork and Red Onion Melt 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites 4.5/5 (22 Votes)