PUMPKIN SPICE BREAD
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp. ground cloves
Heat oven to 350 deg. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Beat until well mixed. Measure the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg,and cloves into a separate bowl and stir until combined.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, beating until smooth.
Grease two 9 X 5 inch loaf pans and dust with flour. Evenly divide the batter between the two pans. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove from pans by inverting onto a rack and tapping the bottoms. Slice and serve plain, buttered, or with cream cheese.
Note: Cream cheese is the only thing to put on this bread because it is so yummy.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Crumble Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Date and Balsamic-Glazed Brussels... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Spinach Queso Dip 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Irish Potatoes 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Casserole 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Pumpkin and Apple Soup 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple... 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Caramels 4.7/5 (24 Votes)