Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
Loaded chicken potatoes are bomb!! Chicken, potatoes, cheese and bacon what more could you ask for?!
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 6-8 medium skin on red potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teasoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablesppoons hot sauce
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onion
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish.
Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve With: extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing or sour cream.
You'll also love
- Homemade Cheesy Potatoes 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane 3.8/5 (188 Votes)
- Crick's Chicken and Dumplings 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato and Chop bake. 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- The Perfect Baked or Grilled... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Potsie's Creamed Chicken and... 4.4/5 (55 Votes)