Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Super simple chicken Parmesan skillet dish with Italian pasta sauce and cheese that is ready in only 25 minutes!
1 Serving Calories590 ( Calories from Fat280), Total Fat31g (Saturated Fat10g, Trans Fat1g ), Cholesterol145mg Sodium1260mg Total Carbohydrate39g (Dietary Fiber2g Sugars14g ), Protein39g
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cups tomato pasta sauce (from 26-ounce jar)
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded (4-ounce)
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In shallow dish or pie plate, mix Bisquick mix, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. In another shallow dish or pie plate, beat egg. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture, then dip into egg, and coat again with Bisquick mixture.
In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes longer, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Remove from skillet to plate.
Add pasta sauce to skillet. Place chicken on top of sauce. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend. Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Hillshire Farms Easy Smoked... 3.8/5 (150 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Bacon,... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala for Two 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Diane 4.5/5 (22 Votes)