Black & Decker: Sweet & Spicey Steak Pieces with Onion, Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese Ultimate Sandwich Recipe
A Delicious Sandwich!
- Sliced, TENDERIZED beef ( I bought it already sliced and tenderized)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 5 large mushrooms (chopped)
- Hoisin Sauce (3 tablespoons)
- Sambal Oelek (One Teaspoon)
- Yoshida’s Sauce ( 3 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Two Slices of Honey and Nut Bread
- Johnny’s Salt
- Sliced Tomato
- Swiss Cheese
- Plain Cream Cheese
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from shopwithmemama.com
I first sautéed the beef, onions, mushrooms, Yoshida’s Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Johnny’s Salt, water and Sambal Oelek in a sauce pan on the stove.
When it was almost cooked, I moved it to the Black & Decker Convection Toaster Oven to finish cooking it (about 20 minutes).
Next, when the meat was done, I took it out and put in the two slices of honey and nut bread to toast
When that was done, I added the cream cheese to both slices, put the beef slices on it added the swiss cheese and tomato and added the second slice of bread.