This marinated shrimp is full of flavor! Great for a light snack or even a light dinner. Whenever you decide to have it, you won't regret it this delicious flavor!
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and any seeds removed
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (5.75 ounces) colossal pitted black olives, well drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimiento
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 pounds cooked large shrimp
Adapted from betterrecipes.com
In a medium glass or plastic bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, dry mustard, salt, lemon juice, vinegar, bay leaf, and cayenne.
Stir in lemon slices, onion slices, olives, pimiento, and parsley; mix well. Add shrimp to bowl and toss gently to coat shrimp.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap or lid and refrigerate for 1 hour, but no more than 4 hours, or the flavors will become overpowering. Toss again before serving and transfer to a pretty glass serving bowl. Serve with frilly toothpicks. Serves 8-10