Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, with 1 cup juice reserved
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrot
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 25mins
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water, reserved pineapple juice, and orange peel; mix well. Chill 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir in pineapple and carrot. Pour into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Chill 1 hour.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly over pineapple gelatin mixture.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until firm.
When ready to serve, garnish with orange slices.
You'll also love
- HG's Garlic-Parm Sweet Faux-tato... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake 3.9/5 (296 Votes)
- Apple-Cinnamon Water 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Moist Pineapple Banana Bread 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Cajun Steak with Apricot Orange... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Oreo Ice Cream 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe