BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas
Sweet and savory, this barbecue chicken and pineapple quesadilla delivers on flavor! Perfect for a snack, or serve for dinner with a large salad.
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup chicken, cooked, shredded or cut into small pieces and warm
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple, sliced and optionally grilled
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Cilantro, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Heat a pan over medium heat.
Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the chicken, barbecue sauce, pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro and the remaining cheese.
Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- Szechuan Chicken and Noodles 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Sour Cream Enchilada... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- No-Mayo Avocado Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Ranch Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad Lunch Wraps 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Kansas City-Style Smoked Chicken 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
Review this recipe