Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
Delicious chicken enchiladas flavored with creamy ranch dressing and fresh salsa. A true Mexican-American mash up that the whole family will love.
- 3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package chicken taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch dry salad dressing
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package tortillas
Adapted from therecipecritic.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook and shred the chicken. I cooked mine in the slow cooker with the ranch packet and taco seasoning packages in the chicken broth. The chicken just peeled apart. I cooked it on low for about 3 to 4 hours.
Mix the 1/2 cup of ranch and 1/2 salsa in a bowl. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and spread a very thin layer of the mixture on the bottom.
Start assembling the enchiladas by putting 2 tablespoons of the ranch and salsa mixture on the bottom of tortilla. Then put the shredded chicken on top of that. Sprinkle with cheese and roll it up.
Line up the enchiladas in the 9x13 pan and sprinkle heavily with the cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and enchiladas are heated through.
Drizzle the top with ranch and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Spicy Jalapeño Philly Cheese... 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole ... 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad Lunch Wraps 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Kung Pao Chicken Tacos 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Chicken Lasagna 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Taco Meat - Crock... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken Thighs with Rice... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)