White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
An impressive holiday dessert with a beautiful presentation! White chocolate and peppermint make this cheesecake fit for a winter wonderland.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped and melted
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup flour, sifted
- Peppermint candies, finely crushed
Cooking time 150mins
Preheat oven to 300°F with 2 racks set on lowest rungs. Combine crumbs, butter, and 1/2 cup sugar in a bowl. Press over bottom and up sides of a 10-in. springform pan; set aside.
Blend cream cheese and remaining 1 3/4 cups sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on low speed (do not whip or add air). Add eggs, 1 at a time, scraping bowl between additions. Pour in cream, chocolate, and extract and mix just to blend. Mix in flour. Pour into prepared pan.
Put a rimmed baking sheet on bottom rack and fill halfway with water. Set cake on rack above it. Bake until top is set but center still jiggles slightly when shaken, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours. Let cool on a rack 1 hour. Chill 3 hours and up to 3 days before serving. To serve, sprinkle with candies and cut with a hot, wet knife.
You'll also love
- Variety of Jello Shots 4.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Applebee's Copycat Shrimp and... 4/5 (127 Votes)
- Tex Mex Chili Gravy 4.1/5 (79 Votes)
- Cheesy Creamed Spinach Casserole 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- 7-Layer Salad 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Holly Fudge 4.5/5 (44 Votes)