Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Cream Sauce
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch white pepper
- salt to taste
- 12 sage leaves
1. Cook the cream, garlic, cayenne, and white pepper over high heat; stir often, and adjust heat to keep the cream from boiling over.
2. When the cream is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, add a pinch salt. Adjust seasoning. Remove sauce from heat until you're ready to use it
3. Cook the ravioli in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
4. Saute sage in butter until crisp.
5. Meanwhile, reheat the sauce.
6. Turn the heat off, and add the cooked ravioli. Stir gently, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Lone Star Steakhouse Black Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CORN ON THE COB DIPPER 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Feta Cheese, Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp & Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini with Tex Mex Creme Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini-Artichoke Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)