Pasta with Feta Cheese, Shrimp and Broccoli
- 12 oz. pkg. fettuccine pasta (spinach fettuccine can be used for color)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 # Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 - 1 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp
- 1 16 oz. bag broccoli florets (cooked)
In med. bowl, combine oil, chicken stock, crumbled feta cheese and black pepper. Mix well.
Crush garlic in press, add to feta sauce and set aside.
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain pasta, add shrimp and broccoli.
Place in large bowl and toss with feta sauce.
You'll also love
- Southern Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Stuffed Kielbasa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sicilian Lentil Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- smoked salmon braid 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seafood (Portuguese Cod casserole) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp & Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini with Tex Mex Creme Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Steak With a... 0/5 (0 Votes)