Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
A fluffy cake-like pumpkin bar topped with chocolate chips.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 + 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 3 C granulated sugar
- 1 + 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large can (29 oz) pumpkin
- 3 + 1/4 C flour
- 1 + 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 + 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin. Set aside.
3. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Pour dry ingredients into wet and combine.
4. Pour into a 13 x 18in jelly roll pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over batter. Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into rectangles.