Corn Pakodas are the great appetizers or snack that can have at tea time.
- 2 cups fresh grated corn
- 5 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tsp green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Place the fresh grated corn in a large bowl.
2. Add gram flour, green chilli, ginger paste, coriander leaves, red chilli
powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, asafoetida, salt & mix well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Drop small portions of corn mixture & deep fry pakoras till golden brown
on both sides.
5. Drain & place on an absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot with green chutney or sauce.