Pumpkin Lust Cake
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 2 small packages (3.4oz) of Jello Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- 3 cup cold milk
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
Adapted from sweettreatsmore.com
For the crust:
1. Combine butter, flour, chopped pecans and sugar and press into a 9 x 13 in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
1. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cups cool whip until smooth. Spread over crust.
For the Pumpkin Layer:
1. Mix pudding mixes with cold milk, whisking for several minutes. Set it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to let it thicken. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with remaining container of cool whip. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Cut into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated.