Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs
This is Masterbuilt's recipe for smoked ribs, one of our family favorites!
- 2 to 4 pounds pork or baby back ribs
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- Hickory wood chips, recommended
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 305mins
Mix ingredients seasonings well and rub mixture all over the meat. Let seasoned meat sit for 2 hours before cooking, allowing meat to reach room temperature.
In a smoker registering 225°F, cook ribs for 3 hours using hickory chips for the first 2 hours.
After 3 hours remove the ribs and wrap in heavy foil. Cook for an additional 1 to 1 ½ hours. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Moist carrot cake 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Grand Marnier French Toast 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork in a Pressure... 4.3/5 (60 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby... 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Country-Style Pork Ribs 4.8/5 (12 Votes)