Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs
This is Masterbuilt's recipe for smoked ribs, one of our family favorites!
- 2 to 4 pounds pork or baby back ribs
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- Hickory wood chips, recommended
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 305mins
Mix ingredients seasonings well and rub mixture all over the meat. Let seasoned meat sit for 2 hours before cooking, allowing meat to reach room temperature.
In a smoker registering 225°F, cook ribs for 3 hours using hickory chips for the first 2 hours.
After 3 hours remove the ribs and wrap in heavy foil. Cook for an additional 1 to 1 ½ hours. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Thighs with... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Hot Dogs for a Crowd in a Crockpot 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Crescent Sausage Bites 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Brunch Ring 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Easy Oven Baked Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Carmelized Onion and Bacon Quiche 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham 4.2/5 (12 Votes)