Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs
This is Masterbuilt's recipe for smoked ribs, one of our family favorites!
- 2 to 4 pounds pork or baby back ribs
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- Hickory wood chips, recommended
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 305mins
Mix ingredients seasonings well and rub mixture all over the meat. Let seasoned meat sit for 2 hours before cooking, allowing meat to reach room temperature.
In a smoker registering 225°F, cook ribs for 3 hours using hickory chips for the first 2 hours.
After 3 hours remove the ribs and wrap in heavy foil. Cook for an additional 1 to 1 ½ hours. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar... 4.2/5 (149 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.5/5 (116 Votes)
- Easiest Ever Rustic Apple Tart 4.5/5 (108 Votes)
- Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup 4.5/5 (106 Votes)
- Maple Sausage Balls 4.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.5/5 (95 Votes)