Easy Grilled Pork Chops
These Easy Grilled Pork Chops are well....EASY! Also wonderfully delicious and filling, try them out with the cumin and pepper flakes for a fun kick.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 (1/2-inch) bone-in pork chops (about 3 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 65mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Begin by making the marinade. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, oil, vinegar, cumin and red pepper flakes. Easy, right?
Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a re-sealable plastic bag with the marinade. Let rest on the counter for 1 hour. That's easy.
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Remove the pork chops from the bag and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook until the pork chop releases from the grill, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 3 minutes. If using a grill pan, be sure to do in batches so you don't steam the chops. And don't worry if you have neither; you can do this in a pan. See, easy!
You'll also love
- Crisp Crab Cakes 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Crab & Asparagus-Stuffed Tilapia 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Bacony Potato Salad 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Gingerbread Waffles with a... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Spicy Southwest-Style Louis Kemp... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Meatball... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Tahini Roasted Chicken 3.2/5 (12 Votes)