Slow Cooker Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup
This Slow Cooker Polish Sausage and Cabbage simmers all day creating an abundance of flavors, it's so good!
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed and peeled
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, crushed (optional)
- 1 pound Polish sausage, cooked, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth or you can just use water
- black pepper and salt to taste
Adapted from facebook.com
Place potatoes, cabbage, carrot, onion, caraway seeds, sausage, pepper and salt in slow cooker. Pour broth over all.
Cover, cook on low for 11 hours or high for 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Melt In Your Mouth Chicken 4.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Parmesan Corn Muffins 4.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.7/5 (62 Votes)
- BACON CHEESE BISCUITS 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Sausage and Egg Cup 4.6/5 (74 Votes)
- Roasted Cabbage 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Mexican Grilled Chicken Wrap 4.6/5 (60 Votes)