Impossible Coconut Pie
This recipe's ingredients are blended in the blender and baked, which then yields a crust with a custard center and coconut on the top. Very easy!
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pour all ingredients in blender at one time and blend until well mixed.
Pour into a 10-inch buttered pie dish.
Bake for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Slow Cook Beef Tips & Gravy 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Peach Margarita 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Wild Maine Blueberry Glaze Pie 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Coconut Shrimp 4.6/5 (28 Votes)