Impossible Coconut Pie
This recipe's ingredients are blended in the blender and baked, which then yields a crust with a custard center and coconut on the top. Very easy!
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pour all ingredients in blender at one time and blend until well mixed.
Pour into a 10-inch buttered pie dish.
Bake for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Cole Slaw with Ramen Noodles 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cannoli 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Cauliflower Pizza... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Jam 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Chewy Coconut-Pecan Cookies 4.6/5 (21 Votes)