Gooey Butter Cookies
Gooey Butter Cookies are a perfect treat when you're craving something sweet. This recipes comes together easily using a box of yellow cake mix and under 35 minutes. They are perfect for any dessert table, tea time, or even make a delicious addition to any bake sale spread. Prepare these cookies and pass them our as a food gift ro your friends and family during the holidays.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with spoon until well blended. Stir in vanilla and egg. Add cake mix; stir until well combined.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
You'll also love
- Homemade Crackers 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Pecan Bacon Cornbread Dressing 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Spinach Bacon Cheese Puffs 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Southern Pecan Pie Bars 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Christmas Vanilla Roll Cake 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (45 Votes)