Gooey Butter Cookies
Gooey Butter Cookies are a perfect treat when you're craving something sweet. This recipes comes together easily using a box of yellow cake mix and under 35 minutes. They are perfect for any dessert table, tea time, or even make a delicious addition to any bake sale spread. Prepare these cookies and pass them our as a food gift ro your friends and family during the holidays.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with spoon until well blended. Stir in vanilla and egg. Add cake mix; stir until well combined.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
You'll also love
- Italian Anise Cookies 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Thai Lettuce... 4/5 (92 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chewies (No Bake... 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt... 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Crack 3.9/5 (102 Votes)
- Sicilian Love Cake 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (118 Votes)