Gooey Butter Cookies
Gooey Butter Cookies are a perfect treat when you're craving something sweet. This recipes comes together easily using a box of yellow cake mix and under 35 minutes. They are perfect for any dessert table, tea time, or even make a delicious addition to any bake sale spread. Prepare these cookies and pass them our as a food gift ro your friends and family during the holidays.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with spoon until well blended. Stir in vanilla and egg. Add cake mix; stir until well combined.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
You'll also love
- Italian Wedding Soup 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Salt-Rising Bread, or Pioneer Bread 4.1/5 (81 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Chewy Coconut-Pecan Cookies 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Fresh Orange Cake with Orange... 4/5 (65 Votes)
- Soft Almond Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
Review this recipe