Caramel Coconut Pie
A friend knows of my love for coconut and made this pie for me! This is her mother-in-law's recipe. Very good pie!!!
- 2 pie crusts
- Coconut Filling
- 20 oz sweetened coconut
- 1/4 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz jar of caramel topping
- 16 oz cool whip
1. Bake your pie crusts, in two of your favorite pie dishes, according to directions. Let cool while you make the filling.
2. Toast coconut. Mix nuts and coconut. Lay coconut/nut mixture out on a large jelly roll pan. Toast in oven @ 350 for 10 minutes until golden and a little crunchy. Stir a few times while toasting. When done, cool.
3. Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Beat until smooth.
4. Fold in Cool Whip carefully. You want this mixture to be fluffy.
5. Layer Cream Cheese mixture. Caramel. Then the coconut. Do this in 3 layers. Ending with coconut and caramel.
You'll also love
- Southern Creamed Corn 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Lobster Crostini with Buttery... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobbler 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Herbed Gluten Free Coconut Flour... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Fresh Coconut Pie 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Quick Coconut Pie Makes It's Own... 3.9/5 (74 Votes)