Easy Creamy Chicken Ramen
Kick up your ordinary Ramen noodles with this easy recipe.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Creamy chicken ramen noodles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Boil two separate pot of water
- place the ramen noodles in one pot and boil until desired texture is achieved. Sprinkle Tajin in broth to give broth extra flavor.
- in second pot , poach egg until desired level of tenderness.
Place heaping pile of spinach at bottom of bowl.
Ladle noodles and broth over spinach
Top with poached egg and cherry tomatoes
You'll also love
- Balsamic Roasted Chicken and... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Drizzle Bread 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken & Noodles 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Ramen Crusted Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Air Fryer Chicken & Noodles 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Ginger Beef and Ramen Noodle Soup 4/5 (33 Votes)
Review this recipe