Scandiavian lemon baked cod
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Adapted from food.com
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Mix butter and lemon juice.
In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
Cook uncovered in 350 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.
You'll also love
- No-bake Chocolate-Raspberry... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Spinach-Feta Turnovers 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry-Greek Yogurt Scones 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Tequila & Lime Turkey Chili 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Juicer Orange Pulp Scones 4/5 (43 Votes)
- My Maryland Cream of Crab Soup 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi -- Cheesecake Factory 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Broiled Halibut with Mango Avocado... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)