No-bake Chocolate-Raspberry Tartlets
Use a larger shell for a single tarte to share. This is simple and delicious!
- 20 Tartlet Crust Shells
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream or Half & Half
- 4 oz Dark Chocolate
- Raspberry Jam (Seedless) for filling
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
1) Bring cream/half & half to a boil over medium heat.
2) Pour over chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir for 2 minutes or until smooth.
3) Place a teaspoon of raspberry jam into each crust shell.
4) Spoon ganache to fill the rest of each shell.
5) Let sit until cool and set, then enjoy!