Raspberry Tequila Sangria
Sangria is a traditional Spanish drink that combines wine and fresh fruit. This Mexican-style Raspberry Tequila Sangria has a higher alcohol content than most sangrias (great for pairing with spicy foods) and is as much a margarita as it is a sangria.
- 2 oranges
- 3 limes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cups ice
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 bottle champagne
- 4 cups chilled lemon lime soda
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Juice one orange and two limes to measure 1/4 cup juice each. Combine juices and sugar in a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Thinly slice remaining orange and lime.
Add ice, juice mixture, orange and lime slices, raspberries, tequila and triple sec in a pitcher and stir. Add champagne and soda, stir gently and serve!
You'll also love
- Balsamic Soy Roasted Mushrooms 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Paleo Mayonnaise 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Watermelon, Prosciutto & Burrata... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Cannelloni with... 3.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Goji Berry Oatmeal 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloin... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Pavlova with Fresh Summer Berries... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Frozen Irish Coffee 3.9/5 (23 Votes)